Tarot is the group of cards, same like the traditional cards. In the beginning it was used for playing different card games, but later it was used for fortune-telling or predicting the future. This technique is known as cartomancy.
The tarot deck consists of 78 cards. These cards are divided into two sections viz. major Arcana and Minor Arcana. The major Arcana consist of 22 cards while the remaining 56 minor Arcana cards are further divided in four suits.
Tarot Card Reading:
• The first step for tarot reading is choosing the appropriate deck. The Rider Waite and Aquarian deck are the most prominent tarot decks.
• Learn the spreading of the tarot cards. The predictions in tarot reading are highly depended on the type of spread used. Each layout has different meaning in accordance with the position of the cards.
• Shuffle the cards thinking of the question in your mind or ask the question to the person if you are reading for someone.
• The tarot cards does not provides answers to your question in ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, instead it guides you for making the correct decision by yourself. It is necessary for you to keep the following things in mind when asking questions.
o Keep your options open
o Find the best level of details
o Focus on yourself
o Stay calm and natural
o Be positive
• Spread the cars in semicircular shape and take out the number of cards according to the layout you have chosen.
• Interpreting the meanings of the cards will give the answers to your or questioner’s queries.